Crossfuze Joins UK-based Integrated Risk, Security & Privacy Firm to Demonstrate Privacy Hub on ServiceNow
Billions of corporate, government, educational, and financial records are breached every year around the globe, a fact that IT professionals and Data Privacy Officers (DPOs) are all too aware of as they continually seek to keep systems compliant with General Data Protection Regulations.
How confident are you when it comes to your organization’s data protection? How are you adapting the company’s IT infrastructure to safely process private information? If the idea of a data breach is keeping you up at night, it’s time to learn more about ServiceNow’s protection tools.
Join Ash Townsend from Crossfuze and David Silsby from Wrangu for a digital demonstration of Privacy Hub on the ServiceNow platform where you’ll learn how to:
- Build automated processes into your ServiceNow platform
- Manage all incoming “Rights Requests” using the power of NOW flow and automation
- Enable IT helpdesks to trigger Data Privacy tasks when uncovering a potential data breach
- Ensure Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs) are updated when making changes to IT infrastructure
- Maintain an accurate ROPA (record of Processing Activity) mapped onto your current CMDB
3 min read | When you invest in strong IRM, you’re bringing together both the IT and business side of the house to collaboratively manage everything from cybersecurity to strategic planning to compliance and audits. Read more...
3 min read | Compliance and auditing in particular are much more streamlined and efficient with IRM than with legacy risk management solutions. Let’s explore four key ways that IRM dramatically improves compliance and audits. Read more...