Watch this Webinar!
Discover how you can achieve greater speed and agility with ServiceNow CSM.
How do these numbers impact service delivery at your organization — 36, 127 and 163?
If you missed ServiceNow’s Survey Report on Customer Service, you may want to watch our webinar to see how our CSM Quickfuze application can help you keep pace with the customer service leaders who are achieving better service delivery with these strategies:
- 36% more likely to offer self-service options for simple requests
- 127% more likely to enable their agents to engage cross-organization when resolving customer problems
- 165% more likely to address the root cause of a customer’s problem, thereby closing the resolution gap
You’ll also walk away with:
- Applicable knowledge on improving IT/CS collaboration, sharing ITIL processes with CS, and establishing preventive Customer Service.
- Case studies where we leveraged ServiceNow and our 25+ years of Customer Service experience to improve contact center performance.
More Resources for you:
Friday Fast Fifteen: Asset Management in a Work-From-Anywhere World
For this week's Friday Fast Fifteen, Kaitlyn Frank and Joel Gyolai discuss how Asset Management can benefit your organization as our workforces continue to change.
Friday Fast Fifteen: Building an Effortless Service Desk Experience on ServiceNow
Is creating an "effortless" user experience on ServiceNow achievable, or is it just hyperbole? In this week's Friday Fast 15, hear from Zach Brand, Director of Managed Services delivery at Crossfuze, as he shares how our award-winning Service Desk uses ServiceNow to create an effortless experience for customers and end-users.
On-Demand Webinar: Elite Group - A ServiceNow Success Story
ServiceNow’s Customer Service Management module promises to help Unified Communications companies overcome these challenges. Here to share his own experience implementing ServiceNow Customer Service Management is Greg Voller, Head of Technology at Elite Group.